Am I registered?
The best way to confirm that you are registered for a particular semester is to login to the "Class Schedule" function of WebAdvisor. Choose the semester in question and, if courses appear, you are registered for the specified semester.
How do I view my Class and/or Final Examination Schedule?
You view your class schedule using WebAdvisor. Go to https://webadvisor.uoguelph.ca and select Login at the upper right corner to enter your central login and password. From there ...
- select "Students" under Main Menu on the right-hand side
- select Class Schedule under Academic Profile
- select the Term you are wanting your Class Schedule for (i.e. F15 - Fall 2015)
- your Class Schedule is listed on this screen as a grid of registered courses, along with their Meeting Information
- select Class Schedule Grid on the upper left side to display this information in a time grid
- select Exam Schedule Grid on the upper right side to display your Final Examination Schedule (note: mid-term examination information is in your course outline/course syllabus)
- logout when you are done by clicking the "Logout" button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen