Best Response - How do I apply to an undergraduate program?
How do I apply to an Undergraduate Program at the University of Guelph?
Information on how to apply is available on the Undergraduate Admission Services website on the Admission Information page. Select what Type of applicant you are, and read the information.
- Canadian High School (both Ontario applicants and those from other provinces)
- International/American (applicants who don’t have Canadian citizenship and aren’t a resident of Canada)
- Internal Transfer/Readmission (applicants who are currently, or have previously been a University of Guelph student)
- External Transfer (applicants with post-secondary education but have never been a student at the University of Guelph)
- International Transfer (applicants with post secondary education who don’t have Canadian citizenship and aren’t a resident of Canada)
- Visiting Student (students at another post-secondary institution who want to take some courses at the University of Guelph as part of their requirements at the other institution)
- Mature Student (applicants may not have all required subjects for the program of choice, but have been out of secondary school for 2 years and have never registered at a College or University)
If you still need more information then you can email AskGryph using the link below.