Best Response - Do you have information on off-campus housing?

Do you have information on off-campus housing?

The Off-Campus Living (OCL) office provides a number of services, and is conveniently located on the ground floor of the University Centre. Click here  to find details on all the services OCL offers, such as rental and tenant advising, trip planning and transit information, and to discover the many services offered by the Info Desk and our two Peer Helper Teams. 

If you are planning to live off-campus, listings can be found on . Any questions about off-campus living can be directed to

Information on University-owned Housing for Families and Housing for Graduate Students (single) is available on the Student Housing website.


Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the information provided above may be inaccurate. Please visit the University's COVID-19 website for up-to-date information and FAQs.

How well did this response answer your question?
powered by IntelliResponse