Best Response - Do you have study abroad programs?

Do you have study abroad programs?

You can study abroad through a range of international study opportunities, including exchange programs, field schools, and letters of permission.

For information on all of the study abroad options, visit the Centre for International Programs website. The Centre for International Programs is located on Level 3 of the University Centre. It is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, except holidays. The phone number is (519) 824-4120 ext. 54876.

Fees for Study Abroad Programs

Students participating in any University of Guelph study abroad programs will be required to pay a study abroad fee (see Section VI - Schedule of Fees, in the Undergraduate Calendar). Participants in a University of Guelph study abroad program may qualify for a travel scholarship (see Section IX - Scholarships and Other Awards, in the Undergraduate Calendar for details).

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the information provided above may be inaccurate. Please visit the University's COVID-19 website for up-to-date information and FAQs.

How well did this response answer your question?
powered by IntelliResponse