Best Response - What if I've already submitted official transcripts?

What if I've already submitted official transcripts?

You may have submitted your official transcripts to University of Guelph Admission Services before your application is received.

If your transcripts arrive before your application form we will retain your documents on file and match them to your application when it is received. It is very important that you indicate your full legal surname and given names, as well as any previous surnames on all documents. This will ensure that your documents are properly handled. If you have undergone a legal name change, which is not reflected on any documents you are submitting or forwarding to us, it is also very important that you advise us of the situation. This will help avoid incorrect matching of your documents and application and the resulting delays in the decision process.

If you applied for admission to the University of Guelph in a previous year but did not attend here, it is not likely we have retained your documents. You will be asked to provide up-to-date transcripts and other documents for your current application.

Students who are not currently enrolled in an Ontario secondary school have access to WebAdvisor, our on-line Student Information System.  WebAdvisor will tell you which documents, including transcripts, have been received by our office.  Please see WebAdvisor for more information.  If you are a currently enrolled Ontario secondary school student, your high school will submit a transcript of your grades for you.

University of Guelph-Admission Services

It does take some time to process documents so it could be approximately one week after we receive them before they show as received on WebAdvisor. As we experience our highest volume of applications and transcript submissions between April and June, processing may take longer during this period (approximately two weeks).

Please be aware that any applicant to the University of Guelph (with the exception of currently enrolled Ontario secondary school students) must arrange to have required documents (transcripts from secondary and post secondary study, etc.) sent directly to University of Guelph Admission Services.

Applicants who are not able to provide official transcripts must directly contact University of Guelph Admission Services for advice.

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the information provided above may be inaccurate. Please visit the University's COVID-19 website for up-to-date information and FAQs.

How well did this response answer your question?
powered by IntelliResponse