Best Response - How do I order an undergraduate transcript?

How do I order an undergraduate transcript?


A transcript is an official document prepared by the Registrar recording a student's courses and grades. An official transcript can be ordered by submitting a "Request for Transcript" with payment to Enrolment Services, Office of Registrarial Services. The order can be placed in person, by mail, or by facsimile.


Procedures for Ordering Transcripts


In Person:

Complete the "Official Transcript Request" form (PDF) and submit it to Enrolment Services, University Centre Level 3, with the appropriate payment (cash or cheque made payable to "University of Guelph" are accepted). Please refer to our office hours.

By Mail:

Mail the completed "Official Transcript Request" form (PDF) and the appropriate payment in the form of a cheque, money order (made payable to "University of Guelph"), or your Visa or MasterCard number including expiry date to:

University of Guelph
Office of Registrarial Services
Enrolment Services
Attn: Transcript Clerk
University Centre, Level 3
Guelph ON N1G 2W1

By Facsimile:

Complete the "Official Transcript Request" form (PDF) and fax it, including Payment Information (Section E), to 519-763-6809.


Please note: authorization for processing official transcript requests must be signed by the student/alumnus.

Official transcripts cost $12.00 per copy (additional charges apply to requests for courier and/or facsimile service), and students must have met all financial obligation to the University before official transcripts can be released for any purpose.

Transcripts are normally prepared within three to five working days; however, during busy periods (e.g. common application deadlines), preparation time may be as long as seven to ten days. Official transcripts from the University of Guelph will show that a degree has been conferred only after the convocation ceremony.

Transcripts obtained using the transcript portion of WebAdvisor for students are unofficial transcripts and may not be suitable for purposes such as employment applications or applications to graduate school.

Inquiries about undergraduate transcripts should be directed to the Transcript Clerk.

Transcript Clerk
Enrolment Services
Office of Registrarial Services
University of Guelph
Guelph ON N1G 2W1

Fax: (519) 763-6809
Attn. Transcript Clerk

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the information provided above may be inaccurate. Please visit the University's COVID-19 website for up-to-date information and FAQs.

How well did this response answer your question?
powered by IntelliResponse