Best Response - What computer support is provided?

What computer support do you offer?

Whether you're living in residence or off campus, Computing and Communications Services can help you. Central computing accounts provide access to wireless internet, instructional and administrative software.

For more information on high speed wireless internet connections in Residence please visit the CCS ResNet page.

You can access your Student account from any of the over 1,000 campus computers or use your own laptop at the numerous wireless network campus buildings, study rooms, and various cafes and lounges. To get you started, CCS offers training seminars to introduce you to the major software packages and applications, walk-in help, a support hot-line, and access to campus printers.

To contact Computing Support, visit

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the information provided above may be inaccurate. Please visit the University's COVID-19 website for up-to-date information and FAQs.

How well did this response answer your question?
powered by IntelliResponse